Spectrami & Partner Webinars
Spectrami as well as our partners and vendors offer webinars for a wide range of IT Security topics. Here´s an overview of available and free webinars.
16 March, 5:00pm GST
Presented by: CipherTrace
As evident in recent news, Bitcoin is gaining acceptance among main stream investors and companies. At the same time, cryptocurrency risk intelligence and tracing is becoming a compliance mandate in many countries.
Join us for this Partner Webinar to learn how CipherTrace can help in digital transaction tracing and securing the crypto economy. The topics would include:
- Financial Investigation and Bitcoin Forensics – with CipherTrace Inspector
- Cryptocurrency Anti Money Laundering – with CipherTrace Sentry
- Full suite of VASP Risk Monitoring and Due Diligence – with CipherTrace Armada
- Zero Trust Internet – Moving Beyond “Amost Safe”
by Kowsik Guruswamy, Chief Technology Officer, Menlo Security
- Improving SOC Effectiveness Using Behavior Analytics and Machine Learning Technology
by Augusto Barros, VP, Solutions Securonix
- You Are Doing Predictive Threat Intelligence Wrong
by Saeed Abu-Nimeh, Founder and CEO, Seclytics
- Strategic Insights from Past Generations of Threats – Protect against Gen V attacks
by Neatsun Ziv, VP, Threat Prevention Check Point
- Panel Discussion – How are CISOs preparing the board for post SolarWinds breach
Saghir Ahmed Khan, Leader, Security Operations Center, SABIC, KSA
Ahmed Hasan Al Lawati, Section Head, Information Security, Ooredoo Oman
Sameer Shaikh, Managing Director – Middle East and Africa, Galaxkey
In the past few years, 64% of organizations’ ERP systems have been breached, according to a research study by IDC.
Are you aware how attackers have breached and can break into unprotected customer SAP landscapes?
Attend this session to gain insights into:
- What attacks on your SAP systems look like
- What security challenges exist in SAP environments (e.g. S/4HANA)
- Moving to the cloud with confidence — how to address security in hybrid landscapes
- Ways to protect your organization
Presented by: Anomali, Silobreaker, CrowdStrike
About The Event
Learn about emerging threats and innovative threat intelligence strategies from CrowdStrike, Silobreaker, and Anomali! This virtual threat briefing will bring the community together to discuss threat intelligence challenges, requirements, and best practices. Industry experts will provide briefings on today’s threat landscape, adversaries, and their attack techniques
Who Should Attend
This session is intended for both CXO and senior cyber security professionals. Attendees can anticipate walking away with recommendations for their teams and tangible information to research within their own environments.
Earn CPE Credits
Are you a certified CISSP? You can earn up to 1.5 CPE credits for attending this event. Instructions for claiming your CPE will be sent over email following the conclusion of the event.
Win Gift Vouchers
Stand a chance to be one of the three winners to win $50 vouchers each.
Presented by: Algosec
Micro-segmentation protects your workloads and applications against lateral movement of malware and limits the spread of insider threats, yet successfully implementing a defense-in-depth strategy using micro-segmentation is complicated. In this technical workshop, Nitin Rajput, Pre-Sales Lead APAC & ME at AlgoSec and Mazen Al Jundi, Technical Solutions Architect at Cisco, will provide a step-by-step blueprint to implementing this strategy using the micro-segmentation capabilities of network security policy management capabilities of AlgoSec and Cisco Tetration.
They will demonstrate how to tighten your security posture within the data center using an allow-list approach. They will also show how to enforce these granular micro-segmented policies enforced on the workloads with Cisco Tetration and a coarse grain policy enforced across the infrastructure through AlgoSec network security policy management.
Join this workshop to learn how to:
- Understand your business applications to create your micro-segmentation policy
- Validate your micro-segmentation policy is accurate
- Enforce these granular policies on workloads and summarized policies across your infrastructure
- Use risk and vulnerability analysis to tighten your workload and network security
- Identify and manage security risk and compliance in your micro-segmented environment
Presented by: Wedge Networks
The world is rapidly changing. In the Cloud Connected World, enterprise security capacity is unable to keep up with the rapidly expanding security workloads, causing a widening security gap. Customers are in need of Real-time prevention to protect them from advanced threats. Ineffective malware prevention is greatly increasing risks to all organizations as malware has become a commodity. Signature and heuristic based anti-virus solutions are no longer sufficient. On top of all of this, ransomware attacks have taken centre stage with the largest growth rate; now becoming a top money-maker for hacker groups worldwide.
In this webinar, you will learn from Wedge Networks, a real-time threat prevention solutions company, about:
- The current malware situation and the growth of the ransomware.
- Anatomy of typical ransomware attack as well as some of the recent high-profile attacks.
- Real-time Threat Prevention approach and how it is an effective method of STOPPING not only ransomware but also known and unknown malware and targeted attacks; all in real-time.
- Case studies covering a variety of situations