Reduce the risks privileged users and unprotected credentials pose to systems
A network security software company and the leading provider of privileged identity management solutions for hybrid enterprises.
Xceedium, Inc., is a network security software company and the leading provider of privileged identity management solutions for hybrid enterprises. Large companies and global government agencies use Xceedium’s products to reduce the risks privileged users and unprotected credentials pose to systems and data. Xceedium’s award-winning product, Xsuite, vaults privileged account credentials, implements role-based access control, and monitors and records privileged user sessions. With unified policy management, the Xsuite platform enables the seamless administration of security controls.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Xsuite, unlike other products, is specifically designed and purpose-built to satisfy the demanding privileged identity management requirements of enterprise information technology infrastructure. Today’s hybrid enterprise IT–comprising an organization’s entire computing fabric from traditional on-premise network equipment and servers, to software-defined and public cloud-based infrastructure–brings with it demanding new challenges for privileged identity management. Traditional, first generation solutions are ill-equipped to address these requirements:
- Comprehensive Functionality – Xsuite delivers comprehensive functionality, including password and SSH access key management, strong authentication integrated with multi-factor security technologies, access control, user monitoring and recording, and proactive policy enforcement.
- Single Platform for Enterprise and Cloud – Xsuite enables a single set of policies across the entire cloud and traditional data center, ensuring consistent standards, easier compliance reporting, and reduced administrative overhead.
- Architected for Scale and Dynamism – Tight integration with Amazon Web Services and VMware vSphere enable Xsuite to automatically identify resources as they’re created, and automatically apply and enforce security policies. Xsuite’s automated protections reduce “mean time to protection” to fractions of a second. Xsuite also delivers the built-in reliability and availability services, like clustering, which enterprise IT demands.
- Protection of the Extended Management Plane – Xsuite has worked extensively with both AWS and VMware to deliver tight, API-level integration and protections.
- Xceedium’s solutions enable organizations to comply with security and privacy mandates, such as PCI DSS, FISMA, HIPAA, and NERC CIP. The company’s products provide industry-leading reliability, availability, and scalability, and they are the most highly certified products in the market, with designations including FIPS 140-2 validation, Common Criteria EAL4+ certification, and inclusion on the U.S. DOD Unified Command Approved Products List (UC/APL).
RESOURCES & DOCUMENTS
Let’s talk about how we can help you drive your business transformation.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?