Threat Intelligence, antifraud, anti-
High‑fidelity Threat Hunting & Intelligence, best‑in‑class anti‑fraud solutions and high-profile cyber investigations
Group-IB is a Singapore-based provider of solutions aimed at detection and prevention of cyberattacks, online fraud, IP protection and high-tech crime investigations. Group-IB’s Threat Intelligence system has been named one of the best in class by Gartner, Forrester, and IDC.
Group-IB’s technological leadership and R&D capabilities are built on the company’s 16 years of hands-on experience in cybercrime investigations around the world and 60 000 hours of cyber security incident response accumulated in the largest forensic laboratory and a round-the-clock center providing a rapid response to cyber incidents—CERT-GIB. Group-IB is a partner of INTERPOL, Europol, and has been recommended by the OSCE as a cybersecurity solutions provider.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Group-IB’s experience, threat hunting & intelligence have been fused into an ecosystem of highly sophisticated software and hardware solutions designed to monitor, identify, and prevent cyber threats.
Our mission is to protect clients in cyberspace using innovative products and services.
- Threat detection & threat hunting
- Digital identity protection & online fraud prevention
- Intellectual property protection
- Cyber investigation & incident response
Strengthen your cybersecurity posture with services and advice from experienced specialists with ‘boots on the ground’ and access to one of the most advanced threat attribution and intelligence gathering infrastructures in the world.
- Security & RISK assessment
- Penetration Testing
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Source Code Analysis
- Compromise Assessment
- Red Teaming
- Pre-IR Assessment
- Compliance Audit
- Threat Hunting & Response
- 24/7 CERT-GIB
- External and Internal Threat Hunting
- Onsite Incident Response
- Incident Response Retainer
- Digital forensics& Investigations
- Digital Forensics
- Investigations of hi-tech financial & corporate crimes, critical infrastructure attacks
- Cyber education
- Digital Forensics
- Incident Response
- Malware Analysis
We hunt down real cybercriminals to prevent them from harming your business and provide evidence to put them in jail. We train security professionals around the globe to do it.
Group-IB Threat Intelligence
Protection against skillfully prepared attacks is impossible without knowing your adversaries. That is why the best approach is to manage attackers rather than indicators (which are often irrelevant to your organization) and build a security system based on that knowledge.
Threat Intelligence is a solution for analyzing and managing adversaries and threats that could affect your business.
It allows you to:
- Attribute threats faced by your company
- Study attacks relevant to your organization and industry
- Analyze tactics used by attackers
- Test and improve your current security system
Act on answers to:
- Who and what are your security systems detecting?
- Who poses a threat to your business?
- What tools can be used to attack your organization and how?
- Can your security system withstand a cyberattack?
- What security measures should be taken to ensure adequate protection?
Group-IB Threat Detection System
Comprehensive solution to protect corporate network, hunt for threats and respond to even the most complex cyber attacks.
Wide functionality and unique advantages:
- Threat hunting on hosts and in network traffic using correlated data
- Threat hunting both within and outside protected perimeters
- Analysis of attackers’ external infrastructure
- In-depth malware analysis in isolated environments
- Analysis of anomalies and covert channels in network traffic
- Detection of user and program behavior anomalies on hosts
- Playbooks testing of attributed threats
- Remote incident response and digital forensics
Key differences of the framework:
- Threat hunting within and outside the organization
- Handling of complex incidents rather than raw alerts
- All necessary tools are connected to the framework
- Integrated Threat Intelligence data
- Collaboration with the best experts in one environment
- Adaptive automation of threat hunting, analysis, and response
Group-IB Secure Bank / Secure Portal
Protection of digital identity and prevention of online fraud across sessions, platforms, and devices in real time. Unlike traditional anti-fraud solutions that analyse transactions, Secure Bank / Secure Portal algorithms start working right from sign-in step to detect and prevent dangerous activities before the fraud is executed.
Combining several technologies Secure Bank is more than the sum of its parts — it speeds up detection and enhances accuracy while giving context for response and investigation:
- Behavioural analytics (UEBA): Detects money laundering, social engineering, account takeover, credit fraud, auto account creation and automated actions, bot activity
- Advanced Device Fingerprinting: Detects identity theft, usage of anonymizers and aggregators, money laundering, cross-client attacks
- Clientless Malware Detection: Detects trojans (including mobile and web-fakes), unsanctioned remote access, web-injects («man-in-the-browser» attacks), cross-channel attacks, social engineering, bot activity, brute force, web-scraping
- Group-IB Threat Intelligence: Detects newest types of fraud, attacks during preparation, early phishing detection
- Global User Profiling: Detects new account fraud, money laundering, social engineering
- Advanced Rule Engine
- Mobile SDK
- Cross-Channel Analytics: Detects cross-channel attacks, card-not-present fraud (CNP)
RESOURCES & DOCUMENTS
Let’s talk about how we can help you drive your business transformation.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?